Journal of Communications, Media and Society (JOCMAS)
is a multidisciplinary academic research platform focusing on communications in the broadest sense of the words. The Journal
provides an opportunity for the academic community and industry players in Africa and beyond to publicise their research findings in the above-mentioned field and also access similar information. The Journal is an emerging addition to the few publications in Sub-suharan Africa that specialises in communications and allied subjects within the social sciences and humanities. The ultimate goal of this platform is to encourage research, publicise research works and their authors, contribute to enhancing the personal development of authors professionally, and contribute to the educational development of academia in the sub region.
- Area of concentration: Multidisciplinary
- Frequency of publishing: Biannually
- Mode of publishing: Hard copy
- Language of publication: English
- Double Blinded Review Process
- Zero Level Plagiarism Tolerance
Benefits to publishers:
- Easy & Rapid paper publishing process.
- No publication fee to promote the research work
- Easy visibility of authors and their works in this credible academic journal